St Teresa's College, Abergowrie strives to:
- create a home away from home and purposely build an inclusive, safe, life giving environment.
- create an Abergowrie family where the spirit of Jesus Christ is joyfully embraced and evidenced.
- create a learning environment that is relevant, appropriate and authentic to the needs of all students, in line with Townsville Catholic Education Office curriculum guidelines.
- create effective programmes that innovatively engage students to grow into successful, good men.
- create an environment of outreach within the College, drawing on the charism of Blessed Edmund Rice.